Saturday, April 19, 2014

Sangria Saturday

365 Project- Day 2: Sangria Saturday!

Day two of my 365! I'm on a roll. Today I am working on some prep for Easter Sunday. Perfect excuse to indulge in some Red Berry Sangria!







The fruit looked so delicious! It took everything in me not to eat it as I went along!
It may be a good idea to save some extra fruit to be used as garnish! I did!



The Ginger Ale/Club Soda [depending on how sweet it is], will be added tomorrow just before serving.

Looks so good!
I couldn't help but save some extra to keep at home! Selfish? -Maybe.
All set to go!

4 Berry Red Wine Sangria

1 gallon red wine, chilled -I used Carlo Rossi Burgundy
Bacardi Superior White Rum
1 cup orange juice
3/4 cup Rose's Grenadine
8 ounces strawberries (halved)
1/2 pint raspberries
1/2 pint blackberries
1 pint blueberries
3 cups club soda/ginger ale, chilled

Combine red wine, rum, grenadine, orange juice, strawberries, raspberries, blackberries and blueberries in a large pitcher. Cover and refrigerate overnight or at least for 2 hours. Just before serving, add club soda or ginger ale into the pitcher.

Enjoy!

Keep it glasSEA!

- Amanda

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you so much for stopping by! I appreciate each of you and your comments. They make me so happy! I love hearing from my readers so find glasSEA on Facebook and leave some love on my wall! If you have a question please feel free to email me!